Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Creation Of The Blog, Dream Under Construction.

Good day,

    On this beautiful morning of July 2013, I have finally decided to materialize what I have been thinking about for quite some time. I was fortunate enough during my lifetime to visit and fully experience what I am calling ''the land of dreams'' multiple times over the course of the last four decades.

This very page will be my way to initiate, share, advise and exchange my personal experiences, pictures and tips at Walt Disney World Resort.

A very large part of the content (text, pictures and videos) that will be posted in my posts have been taken by myself during one of my many visits.

Also, I must add that I do not own any rights on any Disney product or service.

With that being said, I am very excited and I cannot wait to get started. As you can see, this site is only an hour old, is under construction and I apologize for the lack of content. BUT, I am posting the very first picture on this blog. I have taken this picture in early November of 2011 on my way to the Ticket and Transportation Center, or if you prefer, the TTC.

The sight of this very sign marks the very beginning of your experience at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and is a perfect fit for this newly-born blog. Because once you have crossed this sign, you enter into a world of dreams and magic. My personal experiences each and every time that I have crossed this sign were fantastic and are filled with awesome memories.

So from now on, it will be my pleasure to virtually go beyond the sign with you.

Have a magical day,

       Frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment